Induction cooking is :
• Fast – only the cookware is heated, not the cooking surface
• Economical – uses less energy
• Safe – the exposed cooking surface remains cool
• Automatic shut-off prevents overheating
• Precise – maintains set cooking temperature for accurate control
• The Pres Les Induction Cooker with its modern design and technology complements all Pres Les Cookware
• To test if your cookware is compatible, hold a magnet to the base. If it holds, the cookware will work with an induction cooker
36cm Depth x 60cm Wide x 6cm Height
40cm Depth x 34cm Wide x 6.5cm Height
Take care not to slide pots and pans across the cooktop. This will leave marks on the cooktop surface. To remove these marks, apply ceramic cooktop cleaner with a cleaning pad for ceramic cooktops.
If a spill occurs while you are cooking, clean it immediately while it is still hot to prevent having to clean a tough mess later. Using extreme care, wipe the spill with a clean, dry towel.
Do not use steel wool, scouring pads or any other strong abrasive cleaners.
Do not use a soiled dish cloth or sponge to clean the cooktop. The remaining film may cause stains on the cooktop surface after it is heated.
Clean the glass cooktop with ceramic cooktop cleaner for a "like new" shine.