Leave a lasting impression with a curated table, complete with festive-themed crockery, cutlery, and glassware, and matching placemats and serviettes.
For a casual table setting:
- Lay the placemats out.
- Centre the dinner plates on the placemats. When serving salad, set the salad plate atop the dinner plate.
- Place a fork to the left of the dinner plate. When serving salad, set the salad fork to the left of the dinner fork.
- Place the knife to the right of the dinner plate and then set the spoon to the right of the knife.
- Place the drinking glass above the knife in the top right corner, atop coasters.
- If serving wine, place the wineglasses to the right of the water glass, atop coasters.
- Place the serviettes to the left of the dinner plate, so that the fork sits on top. Serviettes can also be placed on top of the dinner plate.
Welcome the New Year with a sparkling table of fine cutlery and crockery. Pair Pres Les’ Richmond New Bone China crockery with Clifton stainless steel cutlery for a silver-themed New Years bash, complete with silver streamers, confetti and champagne, or your favorite non-alcoholic beverage to toast to!