This 3 minute Pressure Cooker Lemon and Herb Rice is a tangy taste sensation, that can accompany almost anything.
Prep Time: 1 min
Cook Time: 3 mins Cooking + 10 mins Resting
Total Time: 14 mins
• 2 cups Jasmine Rice
• 2 cups cold water
• 2 liquid stock sachets- Chicken or vegetable
• 30g coconut oil or butter
• 1 teaspoon salt
• Zest from 1 lemon
• 3 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
• Juice from 1 lemon
Equipment Needed: Pres Les Pressure Cooker
1) Add all ingredients, besides the lemon juice, into the Pressure Cooker.
2) Close the lid of the Pres Les Pressure Cooker. Set the pressure dial to High Pressure (setting II). Turn the heat to high until the Pressure Pin rises and the cooker has reached pressure point.
3) Turn the heat to low and cook rice for only 3 minutes.
4) Turn heat off and leave Pressure Cooker alone to release pressure via Natural release method, for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, release pressure manually if Pressure Pin is still visible.
5) Open the cooker and pour in the lemon juice. Stir to combine and serve immediately with accompanying dish.
Serving Suggestion: Try this with our Apricot Chicken recipe.